The Oriental Baylander (Header)

October 22, 2011

A Candid Note

(22Oct2011 by: baylander )
During my beginning years, I was scramming on books  related to the field. I also searched on the Internet for useful information just to be able to catch up on details that my professors might attempt to ask. All the efforts paid when I finally made up my mind, gained my concentration and interest to pursue the course. Hence, my joys to share one abstract of what I have been through so far. Though still at the base of the ladder, I would prefer to be there anyway. It's because the ladder could not stand without its supporting base - its foundation. The truth is, I am still on the learning process. Follow the link for more about the field: http://paissues.blogspot.com/2011/10/notes-on-theory-of-organization-luther.html

No comments: